Horsham District Council logo

Apply for a road closure

Page 1 of 4

About this form

About this form

Please use this form to apply for a road closure
Please note that you will need to complete the form in one session.
Please make sure you have all the required information before you start.
Coronation street parties: If you are planning a street party over the Coronation weekend (6-8 May), you must submit your application by 11.59pm on Friday 24 March.

Applications received after Friday 24 March for street parties over the Coronation weekend will not be accepted.
Once we receive your enquiry, one of our team will be in touch to assist you.
For a street party
If you are holding a private street party, you may be asked to provide the following:
  • traffic management plan, if required
  • a copy of your public liability insurance, if you have any
  • a risk assessment, if you have one
For a public parade
If you are holding a public event, you must provide the following:
  • marked up plan showing the length of each road to be closed
  • traffic and event management plan
  • risk assessment
  • public liability insurance cover for the sum of £10 million