Horsham District Council logo

Leisure Access Card application

Page 1 of 5
Please use this form to apply for a Leisure Access Card
Please note that you will need to complete the form in one session.
Please make sure you have all the required information before you start.
You will be asked to attach proof that you receive one of the following (this document should include your address):
  • Universal Credit (income based)
  • Income Support
  • Council Tax Support
  • Pension Credit
  • Housing Benefit
  • NHS Tax Credit Exemption
  • Job Seekers Allowance (income based)
  • Employment and Support Allowance
  • Carers Allowance
  • You are a full-time student aged 16 or over